CLUTCHMASTERS FX200 STAGE 2 SPRUNG CLUTCH KIT
Great clutch for daily and street use. Slightly lighter than stock pedal feel.
This clutch offers comparable torque capacity as a Stage 1 clutch, but provides exceptionally smooth engagement & extended life. This is due to the full-face Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the daily driver that desires smooth & effortless transitions. Kevlar clutch kits require a break-in period of 500-750 miles under normal driving conditions.
Stage 2 Clutch Masters Clutch Features:
- Extra long life street system -Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Carbon Kevlar friction material
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing
- Alignment Tool
- 3SGTE engine with a E153 or E154 AWD transmission
- 91-1999 MR2 Turbo
- 88-1999 Celica Alltrac ST165 ST185 ST205