MR2Heaven Full E153 Axles with CV joints + LSD/Non LSD Stubs
With Toyota dropping the ball and a complete lack of aftermarket support for axles, we have reproduced our own to help fill the void. Gone are the days where searching for axles was a tedious and almost impossible task.
These axles are brand new and completely plug and play.
- Stubs/CV Joint Housings made from 1055 Carbon Steel (Equivalent and or stronger than OEM)
- Free of charge, our cages are significantly beefed up/upgraded dimensionally and physically vs OEM cages to handle more abuse!
- Brand new everything, new bearing on Axle Stubs, clamps, dust caps, grease, bearings, cages, hardware, boots and king nut.
- Interchangeable - Works for NON LSD or OEM LSD, ABS and NON ABS wheel hubs
- Options include your pick of full axles, stubs only (plugs into transmission and half shaft) or half shafts (axle shafts with cv joint without stubs)
- Hybrid Axle Option - For use with NA hub (Usually for those going from NA to turbo swap, but retaining the NA wheel bearing hub assembly). NA hubs have a hub for a smaller axle spline count and diameter.
- Plug and play, no modifications needed
- Designed to work with E153 OEM LSD and NON LSD transmissions on 1990-1998 Toyota MR2
- Works for ABS and NON ABS MR2s
- May work for custom setups, do your homework please
- Replaces OE part #s: 42340-17104, 42340-17100, 42340-17101, 42330-17130, 42330-17134, 42330-17131, 42330-17140, 42330-17141, 42330-17144, 43470-19356, 43470-19366, 43470-80276, 42340-17090, 42340-17094, 42340-17091, 41309-17030, 43049-32030, 43470-19355, 43470-19359, 43470-19365, 41309-17040, 42330-17150, 42330-17201, 42340-17101, 42340-17110, 42340-17161, 42330-17160, 42330-17211, 42340-17120, 42340-17171
- Once installed on car, don't forget to torque CV Joint allen bolts to 48ft-lbs