7/6/2023 - V1.1 is live, in stock and ready to ship! - 2 holes removed on pulley
5/19/2023 - Product changes - Introducing v1.1 - 2 Holes on the spokes used for alternative crank pulley removal method has been removed due to redundancy. Use 3 jaw puller to remove pulley if needed.
- Faster Revs
- Increases engine response
- Increases acceleration
- Increases HP and torque
- Reduces rotational inertia of stock pulley - Stock pulley at 7000RPM is 5911+ Joules of energy, vs 1343 Joules from LWCP. To stop the difference of kinetic energy within a second for example is worth over 6 horsepower.
- Stock Pulley Weight - 4.8 lbs
- MR2Heaven Pulley Weight - 1.36-1.37 lbs
- CNC Billet Aerospace Grade Aluminum 6061-T6 construction
- 3D Scanned, CAD/FEA designed
- Pulley comes balanced from factory
- We personally had lightweight crank pulleys on our 3SGTE for more than 12 years and over 180k miles without issues
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.