MR2Heaven REAR Wilwood Parking Brake Caliper kit - SW20
Notes - 6/9/2021 - For component stock availability, please read the news on our front page of the website
For people currently running Wilwood Forged Super Lite Calipers who lack parking brakes or for DIY piece it together enthusiasts. The Wilwood forged super lite caliper works great as a big brake kit upgrade but lacks the parking brake feature built in.
The solution? We designed our own and now sell this headache free kit to help mount a Wilwood MC-4 mechanical parking brake caliper for a dual caliper setup to the RX8 Front "Sport Suspension Spec" 13" inch Rotor.
This method will allow one to have a dedicated parking brake caliper/feature while using Wilwood Calipers. A total of 2 Calipers (Dual caliper setup) will be used per rear side of the car. These Dual Caliper setups are commonly found on high end cars such as from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and McLaren
- Headache free, plug and play install. No modifications needed
- Parking brake caliper mounting bracket is made from 6mm thick carbon steel and finished with a matte black protective coating
- Uses OEM Interior handbrake Handle
- Available in different powdercoated colors, Silver, Red and black
- The highest grade 12.9 hardware for high strength
- Everything to add this kit basically
- Custom Parking Brake Cables
- A pair of side specific Wilwood MC-4 Mechanical parking brake Calipers - Color matched with your main caliper
- Mounting hardware and brake pads for Wilwood MC-4 parking brake caliper
- A pair of powder coated steel parking brake Caliper Mounting brackets
- All 1991-1998 Toyota MR2
- We sell a complete rear brake kit here
- You can piece your own kit with our mounting brackets as well! Click here
- 17" Wheels required
- This does not include any of the main brake caliper setup, only for parking brake caliper/hardware for use with the rear brakes of the MR2.
- The supplied optional parking brake kit is not intended for drifting or sliding of the car.
- These brake parts are intended for off road use only, they are not intended to be used on the streets/highways. Whatever you do with your car is up to you and your responsibility.
- While we strive for the highest quality brake components accessible to us, we are not responsible for any damages, injuries, accidents or death to you or others due to the use and installation of these supplied parts. All responsibility is on is on you. Ordering from us or using our supplied brake parts constitutes your agreement to these disclaimers.