MR2Heaven Rear Transmission Turbo E153 U Bracket
8/30/2020 - First extremely limited batch has arrived. Enough to fulfill all existing orders and around 4 in stock afterwards. CNC 7075-t6 aerospace grade aluminum Billet version coming soon!
7/4/2020 - We have decided to cast/CNC instead of welding.
Project Commences within 2-4 days. ETA 4-5 weeks.
Note 4/14/20 - had two set backs and making a final revision. ETA has been delayed twice, we apologize we hope to have them ready within 6-8 weeks
This bracket sits on the rear of the E153 Transmission and connects to a rubber motor mount. This bracket is necessary when mounting the motor to the subframe and ultimately to the car. With the discontinuation of these critical brackets, we have decided to step up and fill the void!
- Multiple materials
- Solid 1 Piece Casted Stainless Steel 304
- 25-50% thicker than OEM depending on location compared. Extra 1lb over OEM at 3.8lbs. OEM weighs 2.8lbs.
- Black surface treatment to prevent against rust
- Solid 1 Piece Billet CNCed 7075-T6 Aerospace grade Aluminum (Coming soon)
- 25-50% thicker than OEM. Same design. Lighter than OEM
- 1x Bracket with material of your choice
- E153 transmissions