Porsche 996 911 Turbo Carbon Fiber Engine Lid Fan Shroud
*Note 11/13/22 - Black Friday/Holiday Season Special Pricing of $200 off regular price of $499.99
Let us help you spice up that engine bay!
This product is brought to you by the founders of MR2 Heaven as a project for Eric's personal Porsche 996 911 Turbo.
With inspiration from our SW20 Toyota MR2 dual fan engine lid shroud and our various other carbon fiber parts it was inevitable that we paid some love to one of our MR2 Heaven Co-Founder's Porsche 996 911 Turbo. We decided to reproduce the plastic engine lid cover in full high quality carbon fiber.
These exotic trims were crafted utilizing high performance pre-pregnated dry carbon fiber sheets, laid onto a high quality aluminum mold to produce a part that has the most weight savings possible, best surface smoothness/finish, accuracy and rigidity possible. The intrinsic part is oven baked over numerous hours in a high pressure autoclave chamber, then cured through many hours while undergoing different temperatures.
The result? A stunning piece. We believe the part speaks for itself. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- High Performance Dry Pre-Pregnated Carbon Fiber
- Crafted out of a high quality CNCed aluminum mold - Not the typical cheap fiberglass mold
- Lightweight - A fraction of the weight of the original cover
- Sturdy - Properly cured over numerous hours under strict pressure and temperature guidelines for removal of imperfections and air pockets within the piece
- High temperature resin - Withstands high temperature abuse and will not yellow
- Modern and exotic appearance
- Plug and Play - No modifications needed
2001-2005 Porsche 996 911 Turbo