In stock and ready to ship.
9-21-2023 - Due to improvements in manufacturing capabilities, we now cast these in 1 piece nylon instead of 3D Laser Nylon printing
Bringing a discontinued part back to life. This plastic part is responsible for determining speed on the MR2 and is often times damaged or worn out
- Faithful reproduction
- Laser 3D Scanned to 0.02mm accuracy and 0.1mm point distance resolution
- 3D CADed and designed
- Casted in one piece Nylon as of 9-21-2023 - White color now.
3D Laser printed out of engineering grade high strength, thermal resistant and durable PA12 Nylon material just like OEM
- Vapor Smoothed Surface finish for increased performance
- No modifications needed. Plug and play
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits E153 transmissions
- This was modeled after the factory blue ring, which is for factory non LSD differential.
- The other ring is white/yellow, for factory LSD differential
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.