MR2Heaven OEM Plus Seat Covers (Black, TAN, Black W/ Red Stitching, Black/Red Hybrid, BLUE, Black Alcantara/Leather with Black Stitching, Black Alcantara/Leather with Red Stitching)
Tired of torn, ripped and worn out 24-30 year old seat covers? We definitely were
Give your interior a refresh and bring your car back to life with these covers!
- Proven and used by our team to restore high end MR2s, often selling for $15-25k.
- High quality soft pvc leather
- Comes padded
- High Strength Nylon Stitching
- Storage Pouch behind the seats like OEM
- Plug and Play (Replicates OEM mounting tabs so no modifications necessary)
- Easy to Install (Cut up your old covers, wrap these on, attach and secure into place using OEM hardware and retaining rods)
- Heated Seats Option - Great for winter
Now Available in 7 variations
- All Black
- All Black with Red Stitching
- All Tan
- **NEW All Blue
- Black/Red Hybrid with Red Stitching - About 15 sets of these are currently in stock and once they're gone, they're GONE (No current plans on stocking those, phasing out)
- **NEW All Black JDM Style Leather/Alcantara
- **NEW All Black JDM Style Leather/Alcantara with Red Stitching
- *One order is enough for both seats* - Includes 2 seat cover kits, enough to do both seats.
- These do not wrap over your existing covers. These are a full replacement of your existing covers.
- Fits all 91-98 Toyota MR2 OEM Seats (no pre made holes on sides so can be used for NA seats as well as RHD and LHD, for those with bolster and lumbar adjustments holes will need to be made)
- These are side specific, check your seat bottom lumbar support to tell them apart. (One side of the bolstering is thicker and bigger than the other side)
- Pro Tip #1 - Keeping all your leather parts conditioned periodically will significantly prolong its lifespan and durability. Sunlight and drying out is the main enemy for all leather.
- Pro Tip #2 - A steamer on a low setting (not a heat gun) will significantly remove any wrinkles and create a tight fitting contoured look!