In Stock and ready to ship
These rotors are used for our front and rear big brake kits but will also fit
- 1993-2002 Supras MK4 Twin Turbo Front Rotors
- 2003-2012 RX8 Front Rotors with Sport Suspension Spec
- 54 Curved Vane design for high air flow/cooling/thermal management
- G3000 Grade Iron material (OE Spec)
- Balanced and true
- Race/Track capable for MR2s
- High performance street capable/Light track duty for Supra and RX8s
- Available in 3 different designs, Plain, J-Hook or Drilled/Slotted
These rotors will fit
- Our 1991-1998 SW20 front and rear big brake kits
- 1994-1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Front side rotors (Select our front rotors)
- 2004-2011 Mazda Rx8 Sport Suspension Trim Front side rotors (Select our rear rotors)
- Sold as a set of 2 or 4 rotors
- If ordering rear rotors for the first time for MR2, may need hubcentric rings here. We include hubcentric rings on all rear BBK orders with 1 piece rotors.
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.