MR2Heaven Aluminum Hubcentric Ring Kit (60-72mm) - For Centering Rear BBK with RX8 Rotors and Other Uses
Designed by MR2Heaven to help fill a void in the space as we were unable to find any 72mm hubcentric rings that fit the MR2 rear hub and the RX8 front rotors used for our rear big brake kit. Primarily designed to help properly center the rear rotor for our rear big brake kits as we initially shipped hubcentric rings made from 3D Printed ABS as a temporary part place holder.
Also during our research, many if not all hubcentric rings did not properly fit the 1991-1998 MR2 hubs as there is a step lip that changes diameter and many rings varied quite a bit in fit, dimensions and finish, sometimes not matching up to specifications. Different year MR2s also had different step lip heights so we designed a ring which fits all years.
- These rings are made from CNC billet 6061 aluminum
- Plug and play without modifications
- Fits all MR2 2-step diameter hubs (As shown in pictures)
- 62mm->60mm to 72mm
- Designed to center ROTORS ONLY (primarily designed for our Rear BBK), not for wheels. These do not protrude past the rotor mounting face so does not help centering wheels at all (See pictures)
- Can install wheel spacers or another hubcentric ring setup for wheels after installing these rings if desired
- Centers the rear big brake kit rotor to minimize vibrations and to achieve proper braking performance
- All 1991-1998 Toyota MR2s
- Sold as a kit of 2. If you need these for all 4 sides of the car, please adjust order quantity to 2
- These are not designed for use to center wheels, only for centering rotors as the ring thickness/height does not protrude past the rotor's mounting face
- After this ring and rotor is installed, one may install wheel spacers or another hubcentric ring to center wheels if needed. The measurement will be 60mm to whatever spec is needed such as our commonly purchased wheel hubcentric spacers here