SW20 MR2 Rear Big Brake Kit Brackets (For Wilwood Forged Superlite Caliper & 13" Larger Brake Rotor)
For those wanting to piece together their own kits
Planning to drive hard or want more stopping power? We've got the solution.
Don't look like a complete fool and let brake pad fade or boiling brake fluid ruin your day (or car) while you are driving hard and stopping repeatedly. We've learned that the hard and embarrassing way. This big brake kit will help keep those problems away by reducing overall brake temperatures, extending performance capabilities under high temperature demand while increasing brake pedal feel and response!
These Big Brake Kit brackets bolt up to the Rear of the 91-98 MR2 to mate a more capable Wilwood forged superlite brake caliper and significantly larger diameter 13" Rotor. These rotors will be the same diameter as the front BBK while being slightly thinner to promote proper pad temperature and brake bias.
- Made of 7075-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Extremely lightweight (1/3 of weight of steel)
- Stronger than most common steel
- Hard anodized for even better protection than standard anodizing
Designed to be used in combination with
- Calipers - Wilwood Forged Superlite
- Part# 120-11125, 120-11126 or 120-11128 depending on your application and intended brake bias.
- Brake pads (Wilwood) (Order a set of any below)
- BP10 (Part# 150-8854K) - Street
- BP20 (Part# 150-9416K) - Street/Moderate Race
- Rotors (Order 2 Rotors, Left and Right side if applicable)
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (blanks, non-directional) - 120.45071
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted, Left) - 126.45071SL
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted, Right) - 126.45071SR
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted & Drilled, Left) - 127.45071L
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted & Drilled, Right) - 127.45071R
- 2x Brake Brackets
- We also sell full rear and front kits
Optional Wilwood Rear Mechanical Parking Brake Caliper kit here
- Don't forget to buy some nice high temp DOT 4 or higher fluid to complete your brake upgrade.
- These brake parts are intended for off road use only, they are not intended to be used on the streets/highways. Whatever you do with your car is up to you and your responsibility.
- While we strive for the highest quality brake components accessible to us, we are not responsible for any damages, injuries, accidents or death to you or others due to the use and installation of these supplied parts. All responsibility is on is on you. Ordering from us or using our supplied brake parts constitutes your agreement to these disclaimers.