SW20 MR2 Rear Big Brake Kit Brackets (For Wilwood Forged Superlite Caliper & 13" Larger Brake Rotor)
Planning to drive hard or want more stopping power? We've got the solution.
Don't look like a complete fool and let brake pad fade or boiling brake fluid ruin your day (or car) while you are driving hard and stopping repeatedly. We've learned that the hard and embarrassing way. This big brake kit will help keep those problems away by reducing overall brake temperatures, extending performance capabilities under high temperature demands all while increasing brake pedal feel and response!
These Big Brake Kit brackets bolt up to the Rear of the 91-98 MR2 to mate a more capable Wilwood forged superlite brake caliper and significantly larger diameter 13" Rotor. These rotors will be the same diameter as the front BBK while being slightly thinner to promote proper pad temperature and brake bias.
- Made of 7075-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Extremely lightweight (1/3 of weight of steel)
- Stronger than most common steel
- Hard anodized for even better protection than standard anodizing
Designed to be used in combination with
- Calipers - Wilwood Forged Superlite
- Part# 120-11127
- Brake pads (Wilwood) (Order a set of any below)
- BP10 (Part# 150-8854K) - Street
- BP20 (Part# 150-9416K) - Street/Moderate Race
- BP40 (Part# 150-12245K) - Track/Race
- Rotors (Order 2 Rotors, Left and Right side if applicable)
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (blanks, non-directional) - 120.45071
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted, Left) - 126.45071SL
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted, Right) - 126.45071SR
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted & Drilled, Left) - 127.45071L
- RX8 Front Support Suspension Rotors (Slotted & Drilled, Right) - 127.45071R
- 2x Brake Brackets
Optional Wilwood Rear Ebrake Caliper Add on coming soon
Don't forget to buy some nice high temp DOT 4 or higher fluid to complete your brake upgrade.