KYB AGX Adjustable Strut Insert - FRONT
KYB AGX manually-adjustable shocks and struts allow you to design your own ride control performance without special tools, quickly and as often as you want. Enthusiasts can increase individual corner damping rates up to 125% more than the vehicle’s OEM design. For ease of access, depending on vehicle application, the KYB AGX either has an eight position knob or a four position screwdriver slot. However, both offer the same overall capability. One simple adjustment increases both rebound and compression damping. Whether on the street or on a race track, the AGX’s velocity sensitive damping valves instantly react to driving conditions to maintain tire contact and vehicle control. The AGX is a great solution for more demanding conditions that OE replacement parts just can’t handle.
- Adjustable performance, designed for enthusiasts
- Can be adjusted to add up to 125% more damping force on your Toyota
- Externally adjustable without lifting the vehicle or removing the tires
- Features precision multi-stage hydraulic valves for a broad performance range
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- 91-98 MR2s
Sold as one. If you need 2, please select 2!