KYB GR-2 Adjustable Strut Insert - REARS
KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restore the vehicle's original capabilities. The Excel-G is made on the same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. Ride Comfort is important, but restoring a vehicle's Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical.
- A seamless working cylinder vs. welded seams provides the best sealing surface throughout the entire piston stroke
- Precision multi-stage hydraulic valves that reduces fluid travel to minimize aeration and are calibrated the way OE intended the vehicle to perform
- Triple chrome-plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid, seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings that can't separMR2 Heavenate and become noisy
- Chemically bonded insulator mounting bushings that won't slip out
- A Teflon coated or phenolic piston band that reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
- Specially formulated hydraulic fluid with multi-range viscosity for any weather climate
- 91-98 MR2s
Sold as one. If you need 2, please select 2!