MR2 SW20 Torque Values Quick Reference Chart - Chassis
All of the necessary exploded parts diagrams in one place with torque values next to the nuts and bolts. Dozens of hours were spent vectorizing, cleaning up and finding the right torque values from multiple BGB's (Rev 1/2 and Rev 3+ differ slightly in some places).
Putting your chassis/suspension back together should be an enjoyable experience. Stop wasting time scouring the BGB and waiting for people on the forums to respond with some arbitrary value.
- Torque values (ft lb and Nm) for most common bolts (brakes, subframe and suspension)
- OEM Part #'s for many bolts/nuts/washers etc
- Clearly displayed torque values for both major SW20 revisions
- Available in a 4'x2' laminated chart* or digital download in PDF form
* Printed diagrams are made on demand and are drop shipped directly from the printing company. In my experience they are pretty quick. Either way I'll email you a tracking link so you can see where they are in the process. Shipping is included in the price.
** Delivery of Digital Items
Digital items will be emailed to you separately, quickly.