All of the necessary exploded parts diagrams in one place with torque values next to the nuts and bolts. Dozens of hours were spent vectorizing, cleaning up and finding the right torque values from multiple BGB's (Rev 1/2 and Rev 3+ differ slightly in some places).
Putting your chassis/suspension back together should be an enjoyable experience. Stop wasting time scouring the BGB and waiting for people on the forums to respond with some arbitrary value.
- Torque values (ft lb and Nm) for most common bolts (brakes, subframe and suspension)
- OEM Part #'s for many bolts/nuts/washers etc
- Clearly displayed torque values for both major SW20 revisions
- No Longer Available in a 4'x2' laminated chart*
- Only available in digital download PDF form
* Printed diagrams are made on demand and are drop shipped directly from the printing company. In my experience they are pretty quick. Either way I'll email you a tracking link so you can see where they are in the process. Shipping is included in the price.
** Delivery of Digital Items
Digital items will be emailed to you separately, usually within 1 day.
*There are no return/refunds for digital files.
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.