MR2Heaven silicone hose kits offer several advantages over rubber hoses. Silicone hoses are often used on racing vehicles due to their unrivaled ability to resist punctures, tears, rips, leaks, chemicals, environment, ruptures, endure extreme heat and great temperature range (-60-180C), increased flexibility, life expectancy and more. Silicone hoses also do not harden and crack over time unlike rubber hoses.
Not only do they look good, their benefits, reliability and performance is unrivaled.
Our #7 hose "wire tuck hose" will replace #3, #5 and an oem coolant "J" shaped hardline all in one go for a cleaner and less cluttered engine bay. Also simplifies and reduces chances of leaks
- 0.175" Thickness
- 3-4 Ply layer Construction
- Available in Red or Black
- Increased ability to resist punctures, tears, rips, leaks, chemicals, environment/weather, rupture over rubber hoses
- Higher temperature range (-60-180C)
- Increased flexibility over rubber hoses
- Increased life expectancy
- Does not harden and crack vs rubber hoses
- Increased chemical and corrosion resistance over rubber
- Less noise over rubber hoses
- Warm or significantly lower temperatures to the touch as its less heat conductive
All 1991-1998 Toyota MR2 with 3SGTE or 5SFE/3SGE or Original motors
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.