MR2Heaven Silicone Coolant Hose Kits (Black and Red available)
MR2Heaven silicone hose kits offer several advantages over rubber hoses. Silicone hoses are often used on racing vehicles due to their unrivaled ability to resist punctures, tears, rips, leaks, chemicals, environment, ruptures, endure extreme heat and great temperature range (-60-180C), increased flexibility, life expectancy and more. Silicone hoses also do not harden and crack over time unlike rubber hoses.
Not only do they look good, their benefits, reliability and performance is unrivaled.
Our #7 hose "wire tuck hose" will replace #3, #5 and an oem coolant "J" shaped hardline all in one go for a cleaner and less cluttered engine bay. Also simplifies and reduces chances of leaks
- 0.175" Thickness
- 3-4 Ply layer Construction
- Available in Red or Black
- Increased ability to resist punctures, tears, rips, leaks, chemicals, environment/weather, rupture over rubber hoses
- Higher temperature range (-60-180C)
- Increased flexibility over rubber hoses
- Increased life expectancy
- Does not harden and crack vs rubber hoses
- Increased chemical and corrosion resistance over rubber
- Less noise over rubber hoses
- Warm or significantly lower temperatures to the touch as its less heat conductive
All 1991-1998 Toyota MR2 with 3SGTE or 5SFE/3SGE or Original motors