MR2 Oil Pressure Sensor Adapter
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Includes 304 SS male adapter
- Eliminates multiple fittings
- Retains OEM oil pressure sensor
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
Install Time: 15 - 30 mins
The Racer X Fabrication BSPT oil pressure sensor adapter for the 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 / Celica was designed to eliminate the various fittings and adapters needed to use an aftermarket gauge. The OEM cylinder head for the 3SGTE is threaded using an 1/8" BSPT, which can cause several issues when trying to retain the OEM oil pressure sensor and add an aftermarket pressure gauge. The Racer X Fabrication BSPT adapter conveniently allows you to add an aftermarket gauge and keep the OEM oil pressure sensor.
The kit includes a 1/8” BSPT male adapter made from 304 stainless steel to thread into the cylinder head. The Racer X adapter is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and allows for oil to flow freely into the OEM pressure sensor and an aftermarket unit.
- 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 / Celica
- (1) Racer X BSPT adapter
- (1) 304 SS 1/8 BSPT male adapter