Stiffens up chassis. Discontinued from Toyota.
- Faithful reproduction with 3D Scanning technology.
- Aluminum construction, same as OE
- Weight and thicknesses matches OE as well
- Direct drop in, no modifications needed.
- All 2000-2005 MR2 Spyder as stated by TRD
- Replaces OEM Part # PTR041700102, PT9015120310
- Original TRD instructions instruct for the rear braces to hand tighten everything while car is in the air. Then load the suspension back up by lowering wheels onto ramps, add additional weight/ballast within the car and finish off torquing everything.
MR2 Experts - 20+ years of experience.
Largest MR2 Parts Collection in the World
Have ideas, need something, have suggestions or questions? Hit us up!
Since 2002, we've been working to improve almost every aspect of the Toyota MR2, whether it's restoring it to its former glory or increasing its performance, efficiency, or style.
Our team of experts offers a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts, as well as our own unique designs and engineering that can't be found anywhere else. We're dedicated to providing the best products at great everyday low prices and supporting the Toyota MR2 community with high-quality products.
If you have any new ideas, let us know – we're always looking for ways to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing MR2Heaven for all your Toyota MR2 needs.